Digital Experience Camp
We are pleased to announce our first ever, online-only NBA 2K Competitive Development Camp.
Campers can expect to develop your game sense and performance through lessons, practice, play, and personalized gameplay analysis. Campers will attend live-streams with the coaching staff to improve on their game play skills. The comprehensive training approach provides players with a number of tactics and tools that they can utilize to continuously improve their gaming skills while building important life skills that extend beyond the game.
Throughout the experience, campers will receive an emphasis on sports psychology with a focus in communication, goal setting, team building, and narrow focus skills. Campers become familiar with the badge system, how to isolate on offense, improving your scoring ability, how to use dribble moves to get yourself open, utilizing the triple threat position, reading the pick and roll, and how to fill your lane on offense. Camp will also offer physical exercises & techniques you can use to keep your body in peak performance.
The NBA 2K camp is designed for players of all skill levels looking to take their game to the next level. Camp is conducted in a live twitch stream at specified camp times.
Camps sessions are broadcast each Thursday at 2pm PST/ 4pm CST/ 5pm EST
• Skills Acquisition - Understanding the game, and how to refine your mechanics
• Game Settings - Improving ability by leaving your comfort zone
• Gamer Fitness - Healthy strategies to take care of your body and mind
• Graduated from Roger Williams University with a Bachelor of Science in Biology (May 2019)
• Fiverr Coach: 4.7 Star Rating.
• Coach HSEL Rainbow Six Siege, Valorant, and CS:Go Team
• Playing Rainbow Six since release, 2015
• Solo que peak of Platinum 2 / 1 (top10%)- Main Doc
• Top 100 NBA 2K20 Team. Playing in NBA Esports scene since 2015
• Compete in WR League, Next Up, MPBA, SL2K, TPO, and 2K League Tourneys
• Co-founder of Ball So Hard Esports
• Competitive Games I Play: NBA, FIFA, Valorant, Rainbow Six, Overwatch, League of Legends
• Biology/Physics Teacher at Milford High School (2020 – present)
• Lacrosse player at Roger Williams University (2015-2018)
"Our son William absolutely loved it and gained more confidence with his gaming during this week of camp. He really enjoyed spending time with people who had the same level of interest that he has for esports. It also opened his and our eyes to what is involved in playing and/or training for esports."
"I had a super time at the Esports Camp! Lovely to meet so many people IRL, and geek out with our next generation of leaders and changers in the space."
"The gaming was great because I had people to play with and I got to try new things. Our coach(Sidney) was nice and a good coach and got along with everyone and the overnight stay part was ok"
"My biggest takeaway was understanding the work that truly goes into being an esports athlete. I am happy I got to hear those challenges that might arise in the future so we can make better decisions now."
We are launching camps with some of the best venues, teams, coaches and events around North America. As new dates and locations become available, you will be the first to know.